Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Saturday, September 11, 2010

lots to blog about part 1

I have so much to post but, for now here are some cute pics of the kiddlets on their first day of school. They are both loving school. And doing great ky had his first spelling test yesterday and said he did good. I am already sick of helping him with homework but thats just how it goes. There is only addie and one other girl in her preschool but her teacher is awsome and addie loves her. Thats all for now I will post more about our trip another day. Stay tuned.










2 comments:

  1. So Cute, I can't believe all the kids are going to school, its crazy how fast time flys by... You totally can steal my ideas for Addie, I really enjoy doing the alphabet crafts and field trips with Treycen, it keeps us both busy and at the end of the Alphabet I am making him a scrapbook of all the things we did...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addie always has the cutest hair, when Dewie starts school I'm just go to send her over to your house early in the mornings to get her hair done. :-) and I agree, Ky and Arlee have a ton of homework.

    ReplyDelete