Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Sunday, September 26, 2010

more of our trip

You might be sick of seeing posts of our trip, but when you are gone for 10 days, there is lots to blog about. I think I will have one more post about our trip and then I will be done. Again we had so much fun. It already seems like it was so long ago. I hope we can go back some day.





This was at a model train musuem, ky really likes it he had liked trains for a really long time














These 2 sillys enjoying the ride.





Addie took this picture.. I think she did pretty good
One night we went on a ferry ride across the bay it was a short little ride. But it was fun and different!!



























2 comments:

  1. please dont stop posting about your trip i love it or do because everytime i read it, it makes me want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like soooo much fun, I can't wait to take my boys... Keep Posting please...

    ReplyDelete