Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Happiest Place On Earth.. Literally

This was my favorite day of our trip!! I could go there every year if I could afford to. It was a perfect day. Not too hot, kids were great and it was one of the slowest days in years. So we were able to ride everything and go to both parks. We didn't have to wait in line for any rides we just walked right on (fantastic). It was a really fun day it went by way to fast. I loved seeing my kids so happy. I can't wait to go back:)


Arielle was so cute with her she danced with her hugged her. She loved it. She was alittle mad at me that I wouldn't buy her a princess dress. They were $60 no thank you. She said the princesses wouldn't like her if she didn't have a dress on. They liked her just fine:) Silly Girl.






She takes pics like her dad always pulling a face






Cute Girl






Cool Dude

We were walking to the Pirates ride and Princess Tianna(spelling not sure) came dancing up the road addie was the first up to her. She was excited to see that they are real.We went on splash mountain first. I thought addie would hate it but she loved it she said the big drop was "awesome and super cool".I took a pic of our pic I wish we could have seen addies face but she was hiding behind jade.


The Whole Family!!

3 comments:

  1. WHAAAA :( I want to go it looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Its so neat that they have all the princesses and characters that the kids can interact with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo fun! I love Disneyland!! Addy is the perfect age! I remember taking Paige at about the same age, when she just knew the princesses were the real deal and was completely overwhelmed with the whole thing! Lets do get together!! I love to hang out with ya!

    ReplyDelete