Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More of Sea World

Last picture of the day ,they were so sick of me taking them.
Grandpa bought these for the kids during the shamu nite show!! They had fun with them. We were able to sit really close at this show, we were in the soak section and thought we were going to get it and Russ would have been in big trouble if we did. Because he picked the seating.

Shamu was awesome too






The Sea Lion and Otter show was one of our favorites

She would have gotten in and swam with them if she could have

The kids really likes the star fish!

Its really amazing what they can train them to do!!
The first show we went to was the new dolphin show it was awesome!! These pic were while we were waiting.





Sea Lions were fun the kids fed them some fish, they are really loud animals!!


me,penny the penguin,ky,addie,deb,ty,pete the penguin,justin
jade andruss.. missing josh,tausha and rebecca












3 comments:

  1. What a fun family vacation... I love sea world I cant wait to take my boys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go to Sea World after seeing your pictures. I haven't been since I was much younger. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sea world. Your family is adorable.

    ReplyDelete