Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Sunday, September 19, 2010

the beach continued

Oh look I am in pictures..LOL
And the munchkins!! Aren't they cute?

My handsome boys


The seals kickin it on the rocks!!








The water was soo pretty here!!




Lets just say those clothes are no longer white!!


This was a another beach we went to the name escapes my mind, we went to see the seals that have taken over the beach, they just lay on rocks and u can see them swimming out in the ocean. It was pretty fun. We didn't really know anything about the beach we didn't know that u could get in the water but there were people all over and even out swimming with the seals. (crazy) So we didn't take swimming clothes but that didn't stop addie.











having fun in the sand




this picture cracked me up , i don't know if he was being serious with the tube but it made me laugh














3 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had a blast... Your kids are adorable and addie cracks me up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture with Jade in the kiddie tube makes me laugh too. Those are some awesome pictures. Makes me want to go on a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I want to go to the beach so bad!!

    ReplyDelete