Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back To School!!


Ky started 1st grade today i can't believe it. It is so crazy how fast time goes. I am not ready for him to be grown up. He was really excitied to go he woke up at 5 and was ready to go, I told him it wasn't time yet. He was most excited for eating lunch at school. I don't know why becuz he will prob take his lunch everyday becuz he is the pickiest eater. Iam so proud of him and look forward to his achievements this year. He is also going to be turning 7 on friday, seems just like yesterday we were bringing him home. Wow that went by fast. I don't think we realize how fast they grow up,but they sure do.
Tomorrow we are headed to San Diego for 10 days we are all excited. So I will have a lot to blog about when we get back.

I took some cute pic of him but can't get my computer to load them. so stay tuned for those.


Happy School Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip! Happy early Birthday, Ky! We hope you have a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st graders are the cutest! So fun! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete