Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Family Pic ( :2010:)


I had been wanting to get family pics for awhile. Anyone who knows me knows I love pics especially when it comes to my beautiful family. I had made a few appointments with my friend and things would come up and we would have to cancel. We fineally made it to the day we were going to ge them done for sure and Iwake up with a horrible sore infected eye. I thought we would have to cancel. But I just decdied to go ahead with it. I think I look horrible in the pics, addie of course has to be a stinker and jade hates pics as it is. Ky was a trooper. I think she got some pretty cute ones but not the best pic day ever. So here are a few...

Thanks so much Haylee!!

4 comments:

  1. what are you talking about?! Those pictures are awesome. Where did you go to take them? I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute family pictures. I hate getting Family pictures taken, Treycen is horrible and Jared only allows me to take fam pictures every 3 years, its frusterating. Your pictures turned out way cute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda..
    Yeah I don't know what you are talking about either! They are all so CUTE! But then again why wouldn't they be because your Family is Gourgous!:) Darling Darling Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable family!! I love them all.....and I can't even tell about your eye. Where did you get them taken at? I want to copy you ;)

    ReplyDelete