Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Monday, August 9, 2010

some summertime fun

Last week me and my friend took our kids to thanksgiving point to farm country. It was only 2$ every tuesday in aug. Which is a great deal . I wouldn't pay full price because it was kind of lame
but, the kids had a lot fun. And its always fun to do things with the kids. I hope they have a had a fun summer. It is coming to an end. I thought I would be ready for ky to go back but i'm really not. I can't believe he is going to be in 1st grade. Where does the time go. I love my kids so much. I hope they know how much I do.






















































3 comments:

  1. only 2 bucks! I need to take my kids there for sure. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Your kids are lucky they have such a cool mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun... I can't believe Ky is in 1st grade... Its sad how fast they grow up. You have such a cute litte family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there that same day.. too bad we didnt see you there!! Your kids are so cute and so photogenic.. they must get that from their mom! Your a fun mom who always does fun things with your kids! I need to be more like you!

    ReplyDelete