Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Old Roomies

This last thursday I met up with some of my old roommates from Snow. It was so fun to see them. I haven't seen them in about 6 or 7 years maybe even longer. But anyway we met for lunch at Applebee's it was a little crazy because all 3 of us have 2 kids each and we brought them along to show them off, they did ok at first but towards the end of our visit, us mom's were about to pull our hair out. We decided next time to just have a girls day. It was great to see them and catch up. Thanks girls can't wait to do it again.

Andrea,Michelle, and Me

3 comments:

  1. It was so much fun to see you! And I completely agree to just have us moms go out next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see the two of you! Let's do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get your music player to work? Where do I post the link?

    ReplyDelete