Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A day at the park

Yay! it's fineally is here. (well for a day) spring weather. Since it was a nice day yesterday I decided to take the kids to the park wich they have been waiting for. They took there bikes and rode around. I of course had to take a few candid moments. It was so nice just to sit in the sun and watch my kids play. That is one of my favorite things to do is watch them play. Its funny because last year it seemed like I had to help Addie when she was climbing up the things at the park and help her on the swings and now she is big enough to do it all on her own( how sad she is getting so big). We had a fun day.

Addie being sillyHe is kind of chessyswingin so high



I thought this one was so cute of him

1 comment:

  1. you have got to blow up that pic. of Ky that looks like a proffetional picture sooo Cute

    ReplyDelete