Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ky's New Obsession....

The past few weeks Ky has been obsessed with dogs. He has been watching some new movies that have come out and they are all dog ones and he just talks about dogs all the time. He is already talking about what he wants to be for Halloween and that he wants to be BOLT, I am sure it will change. He wants me to find a bolt stuffed dog. If anyone see one anywhere let me knoe where you saw it. If you know my son he dosen't stop until he gets it. Anyway today I bought him this coloring thing with a dog on it he was very excited.He likes stuff like that. Here is a cute pic of him.

2 comments:

  1. Ky and Conner would have a WONDERFUL day of Watching BOlT ALL DAY!! We rented it last friday from red box and I don't think it ever stopped so we decided we better just buy it! SO everyday this week we have had to take it to the grandmas and it runs None STOP!! THey would have great time watching bolt and playing thomas!!

    ReplyDelete