Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun Weekend....



This past weekend we headed to richfield for a baby shower for my sister in-law Maclee. Its always fun to go down and spend time with family. I don't have alot to say but it was fun and I hope mac had a good time at her shower. Here are some pic of what went down why we were there.

This picutre is obvisouly of ky riding but jades grandpa billy gave a saddel to ky and my dad was able to fix the stirrups to fit him. SO he was just trying out the saddel. It fit him great. Thanks Granpa's !!!

U know Add whatever Ky does she has to


Right before the shower me,addie,maclee, corley

ALL the girls


The mommy to be.

We wish you the best Mac, you are going to be a great mom.

Oh yeah, Addie thought it would be fun to cut her own hair why we were there it wasn't bad she just gave herself a few layers but I freaked out when I saw all the hair. I guess she thinks she can cut hair cause, she watches me cut hair all the time.lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment