Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CONGRATS Jade and Mac

Meet my new nephew Briten D. Anderson. Isn't he cute. We wish Jade and Mac the best. You are going to be awesome parents.
Ky and Addie thought he was pretty neat. We asked Addie where he came from and she said "he came from wal-mart".Cause thats where all her babies come from I guess. I thought that was funny.She also said" he is soooooooooo cute mom." When I told her that mac had him she said"is HE a girl." Ky wasn't so sure at first but after awhile he decided to hold him.
We have waited along time for him to join our family. And we are glad he is fineally here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh he's so cute! He looks just like JADE! Tell them Congrats from me. They are going to be the cutest parents ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cutest little baby! It was good to see you. Your kids are so cute, they were cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute!! Be sure to tell them both congrats for me! I am so glad they finally got their baby! And yes the pictures were in our back yard. I loved taking the pictures back there it was a good spot. When r we going to get together!!? I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete