Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4TH OF JULY

We had a fun weekend, we went to richfield and had fu nwith out families. On sunday we spent the afternoon with my family had a BBQ and played some card games and did a few fireworks. On monday we wne to the richfield parade. And then went to jades grandma's for lunch and to watch the horse races from there front porch. It was fun we bet a quarter on the horse that would win and addie and I did pretty good. We had a fun relaxing few days. Its always fun to spend time with FAMILY!
ky at the parade

add being cute



such cute kids



































3 comments:

  1. I love their darling 4th of July outfits! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids seriously are CUTIES! If arlee grows up wanting to date Ky, I totally approve. (hehheeeheee) And that little Addie makes me smile -- she's such a little 'Cheese' for the camera. :-)

    ReplyDelete