Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Monday, June 28, 2010

a little bit of this and that

1- Better late than never .. right :) ky finished kindergarten at the end of may. I have mixed feeling about it. I don't want my kids to get older, but who does.He did awesome this year we are very proud of him.

These pictures were at the end of the year they do field day and a dance festival. I was able to go and take a group of the kids around to the different areas, It was fun and was gald that I was able to see ky do all the fun things.












2- Addie finished her first year of preschool. I can't believe she is now 4 and in a year she will be off to kindegarten. I was an emtional wreck the last week of school. I don't know what was worng with me. But I am happy to have the kids home all day for the summer.

These pictures are from her teddy bear picnic program. She actually sang and did a good job. There were only 4 kids in her class.





3- We haven't done anyhting to excting yet this summer, but the kids have fun playing with friends, swimming and running through the sprinkler, picnic's at the park and just hanging out with mom. Who could ask for more right. Later this summer we are going to head to San Diego with jade's fam we are SUPER excited.

4- last week jade took the scouts camping and took ky. So addie and I had a girls weekend. WE went swimming at the lindon pool. Highly recommend it. She had a blast.And keeps asking when we can go back and take ky.

5- Jae is such a good dad.. I couldn't ask for a better dad for my kiddo's. This was on father's day. And yes those are his toes that he let addie paint. I never laughed so hard.I helped on the left side but i bet you can guess wich ones addie did.

Thats it for now until next time!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the Hot pink toes! ;-) For some reason in those pictures where your kids are playing in the sprinklers in the yard they look all grown-up. Weird! They are getting big Fast!

    ReplyDelete