Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Miss Addie Turned 4


Birthday Princess


Addie turned 4 on mon June 7th. It makes me alittle sad to have my baby growing up but I guess that is what they do. I can't believe 4 years has flown by so fast. I wish they would slow down just a bit. On her birthday she would hold up 4 fingers but said she was 5. I told her no only 4 we don't want you another year older. She is my little buddy she is pretty girly, she likes me to paint her nails, she knows that she has to have her hair done every single day, she love loves princesses. But she also isn't afraid to get dirty. For her birthday I decided to have a friend party. I was alittle nervous to have a bunch of 4 and 5 yr olds all by myself but it ended up being a great party. She of course wanted a princess party so we had them dress up. We had lunch,played a few games, I wanted them to make crowns but couldn't find them so we decorated visors. It turned out to be really fun!! I thought she looked super cute so I had to take a few pictures!!






I made these cute treat bags for all the kids I thought they turned out really cute!!






The kids eating their Lunch and being silly. Some of the kids hats they decorated. Addie with her cake.



She got plenty of fun toys from all her friends


We gave her this princess bike and she loves it!! I hope she ahd a great birthday!! Love you Addie girl

3 comments:

  1. What a fun party! I love her hair do! Cute bags and visors. Great job Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally bummed when I found out little dewie would miss the party - We'll have to get them together to just let them dress up for fun. Happy Bday Addie!! She's such a sweet girl - we love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Good job mom :) And Happy Birthday to the Princess!

    ReplyDelete