Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SOO Much Better..

My very nice sister in-law came and helped me stain my kitchen cupboards yesterday. I was a little worried they were to dark. But after I have gotten used to it. I LOVE them, they look a million times better and i didn't have to buy new ones. We got new counter tops last spring and now the cupboard match soo much better. Now if I can just get some new tile I will be very happy. But until then I will deal with the ugly white tile.




3 comments:

  1. Maclee is the best! They look really good! I agree, staining my cabinets made my kitchen so much better too! What a nice fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good. It looks like a whole new kitchen. I love the way your red paint looks with them darker too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so good! Every time I walk in my kitchen I smile. Maclee is the best for sure!

    ReplyDelete