Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ky's Day With Mom








It seems like I am always doing things with addie which I love but, she is gone to grandma's so it was kys turn to hang out with mom. He wanted to go the disney store and get a new Woody( doll) from toy story( his new obsession). It was funny he had it all planned. After that he wanted to go to cabela's. I was fine with that its fun cheap entertainment. We had lunch there and then walkedd around the store and stayed as long as he wanted. He fed the fish a few times and told me about all the different animals. He was so happy and I was loving spending the time with him. We had a fun day:):)

1 comment:

  1. I need to do more one on one time with my kids -- your kiddos are so lucky to have such a cool mom. I think your great!...and I'm going to start stealing all your parenting ideas. My mid-summer resolution plan is to start spying and recording all your great mom ideas and claiming them for my own. (you're an awesome mom - seriously!)

    ReplyDelete