Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weekend in Good Ol' Roosevelt

Last weekend me and the kids went out to roosecelt to visit my bro and his fam. It was a nice relaxing weekend. It was my b-day on friday and we went out to lunch and Maclee and I went tanning. And went to the few little craft stores they have out there. My parents and sister also came out. For a goat tying school.So we went and watched her for little bit there. Then back to jade and mac's for a yummy dinner b-day cake and ice cream. It was a pretty good b-day!! Me and the Kiddo's at lunch!!

OMG!!! That is a ton of candels

The kids with their cousin Briten. I don't know why but I like bath time pictures with cousin..

We also went bowling!! It was fun. Ky kicked all of our butts. He is a pretty good little bowler. And for Add well she had fun but had a hard time getting the ball to go fast.As she would say.

Thanks Mac and Jade for the fun weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! That sounds like a fun little getaway and you can't beat the company of Jade, Maclee and Britten. Fun cousin pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my thoughts exactly!! That is a TON of candles! How old are you??? (JK) :-) Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a Fun Birthday:)And those kids are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete