Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

7 years!!!

(This is an old picture of us. Its sad I really don't have many of us. Because jade hates pictures..lol)
On the March 1st Jade and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. We got to spend the afternoon together lunch and a movie ( The Blindside) you must see if u haven't seen it yet. Afternoon dates are fun. I am so greatful for jade and what a great husband and father he is. We have been through alot in our 7 yrs. but we have learned alot through the years. But one thing is for sure we love each other more and more . I am excited for the next 7 and to see what those years bring.


I am also going to be turning 28 on friday. That is crazy 30 keeps getting closer and closer. I still think i am young. And I always have people tell me I look like I am 23 or so. That makes me feel great. Anyway kind of a boring post but thats all I got.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - You are getting old! (jk) And congrats on the 7 years too - the next 7 will go by even faster (scary how time gets away from you). I Hope you had a great Anniversary and Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete