Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

EGG' stra fun day!

Since the weather has been so fantastic the past few days and we have pretty much been stuck inside. I thought it would be fun to color eggs for easter. The kids of course were "eggstatic" and couldn't wait. I think addie dropped and cracked more than not but. She still had fun. Ky tried to make his all different colors and tried to do some designs. We had a fun time doing them.

Waiting patiently for me to get the stuff ready!!


Dippin the EGGS Making sure it is put in nice and slow Waiting paitently for the right color



The finished product!! Beautiful kids beautiful Eggs

Hope You Have A" EGGSTRA"
Special Easter!!

2 comments:

  1. This weather has been FANTASTIC! (BLAH!) I hope you guys get to head south for warmer weather - and your kids are adorable. Do you make your own holiday plates? You have one for every season and holiday, they are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute...I loved your story about Addy, Paige and I had a similar conversation when she was that age and I told her she could be married to Chance, if she didn't mind sharing with me since I was already married to him, till she was 21 and then i would be okay if she picked a new one. So she and her dad get to go on dates once in a while...if it keeps her away from boys for even a little while longer I will take it! ;)

    ReplyDelete