Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Disney On Ice #2

(2 Happy kids)

Last thursday i took the kids to Disney on ice!! My sis -inlaw mac and nephew briten, out friend lottie and her 2 boys also cam along. It was AMAZING and my kids were in heaven. We had a great time.We thought that addie was going to get to meet some of the princesses. But was only able to get up close and wave wich she thought was neat. But a little disappointed she didn't get to really meet them. I ahve been a few of the disney ice shows and they really are so amazing how much they really look like the character in the movies. There was little mermiad, th lion king, tinkerbell and cars. Mickey and Minnie Donald and Goofy were the hosts. Here are a few pic!!


Addie and the newest princess from Princess and The Frog





Cinderella


I love doing this kind of fun stuff with my kids. Its so fun to see the smile's on their faces and the memories that will last forever. !! Love you guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys had a good time! Hopefully I can go with you guys next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls LOVE Disney on Ice - Me too (especially when they do Tarzan - he's a hottie)jk Dewie saw the picture of Addie and was asking why Addie got to see Cinderella and she didn't - GREAT! Now she will know I've been slacking off on my 'Cool Mom' Moments. (I Bet your kids love spending the time with you - you are definately a 'Cool Mom')

    ReplyDelete