Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome Home Addie

Yesterday afternoon we brought addie home. It is so nice to have her home. She is doing very well she still sruggels with speech and walking, so we have to watch her very close when she walks especially on the stairs. But other than that she is doing awesome. She will have to go to therapy 1 time a week for awhile.To help with her speech and walking. I am so grateful for what everyone has done for us. Thanks so much!!

This was on our way out!!

Grandma Deb came up to get Ky from school and brought this fun sign for Add. I don't think she was to excited but I thought it was cute.

We are so glad she is home we missed her and love her so much!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Addie is doing good!! She is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope is ok that I have been watching you family through your blog. Your mom showed me it. I am so gald that you have your beautiful little girl home. That was so scary and we have been praying for you guys since we heard. Hopefully things will all be back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relief! I am so glad she is home and doing well! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad she's home!! What a strong little girl!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete