Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

She's Coming Home



I never thought it would be this soon but we arw very excited. Tomorrow she is coming home. She has done so well the past few days.All the doc and therapist are surprised how well she has done. They thought it would be at least another week. But she tricked us all. On sunday she pulled out her feeding tube twice. So on monda morn they decided to try her on food and she did very well with that. So she didn't have to have the tube back in we are so happy. Then yesterday afternoon they did a x-ray to check her neck again and it looked good so it got to com off. I was so happy to see her look like herself again. And her little personality is coming rigth back.






















This was just a few min after she got the brace off. I think she was happy!




she likes her wheelchair, she can make it go on her own. I think she might miss it.



Yesterday in OT she had to go through this obstacle, to get pieces to the puzzel and then back through to put it together


Today in PT she made a princess, tinkerbell potoato head. To help her with her fine motor.

3 comments:

  1. That is so good. I know that coming home when i was in the hospital was a huge improvement and helped me get better faster... Hope she keeps improving...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! That is so awesome. She is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! Good for her!! I bet she is so ready to be home!! Not to mention, you. I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete