Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Monday, May 4, 2009

2 WEEKS...

I thought we would be home by now, its been 2 weeks since the accident and although we aren't home yet. Each day we get closer to bringing her home. She has made alot of progress since that first day, and since I posted last. From last thusrday to friday morning she went from not doing much to talking, walking a little better and sitting up with out someone supporting her back. I am turly amazed. I am not sure how much longer she has to stay but I am hoping maybe the end of this or the first of next week. She still isn't able to swallow so we have to wait tell she can eat. As well as she has done I have a feeling she will get that down in the next few days. Yesterday afternoon she was sleeping and pulled out her feeding tube. She was not happy when they had to put it back in. And I had to leave the room it was so sad, (but dad stayed with her). Also sat nite we had went to get some dinner and I guess the nurses weren't watching her very close because they went to check on her and she was standing outside the bed. It was a good thing that she is getting to where she dosen't want to stay in bed. But if she would have fallen she could have gotten hurt. We are very happy with the progress she has made. I am looking forward to bringing her home soon.



They put her on this swing, to balance herself as she went back and forth she really good.
Her new cousin came to see her , it dosen't look like she is very happy but she really liked him.


She is looking more like her happy little self. She is still pretty cute with a neckbrace and feeding tube. Don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment