Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where Has This

Month Gone
I can't believe Christmas is in two days. I better get got up on the festvities before the big day. I really am kinda sad the holidays are over soon. This is what we have been up to since the last time I posted. Addie had a dance recital, it was really fun to see what she has learned. She was alittle shy at first but then she really got into it . Ky had a Christmas sing at school. He was so excited for that, they also have a breakfast with Santa he was even more excited for that. Last weekend we had a few family parties to attend to. Jade's grandma always does a Holy Dinner its always really fun. I didn't get to go but jade and the kids made it they had a great time, the bug jolly guy even stopped by. After that party we had my grandma Anderson's party. It was a little different this year. Grandpa passed away about a month ago so we missed him greatly. But we still had a great party. And agian the jolly man stopped by. I am not sure how many times you need to see him in a year. Sunday we went to the fireman family lunch sloppy joe's, chips and punch always good. Santa comes but we had to leave early to head up north for another party. But santa was nice an left them a gift anyway. Our final party was granna patten. We don't get together with all my cousins on that sidevery often, so it was to catch up. We had a very fun BUSY weekend. But it was worth it. We Hope Everyone As A Safe And Merry Christmas!!






grandma even got a gift from santa. She got a really pretty necklace. That had grandpa's pic in it. Like that didn't make us all cry.







Ky and Caliber I thought that was such a cute picture Beautiful Kids




Some of the crew at granna's

1 comment:

  1. Im needing to see pics from christmas and i need to change your background so pick one and let me know what you want and i will change it for you!

    ReplyDelete