Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas fun!!!

On friday was our ward party. We had a very good dinner and then a Nativity program. Ky got to be an angel. He looked more like a mummybecause he wouldn't wear a sparkely halo. oh well! After the program the big jolly guy stopped by. The kids were super excited for that. Ky told him he wanted a piano. That was new. I don't know that santa will pull that one off this year.

I enjoy this time of year so much. I love all the decroations, the music and lights. I love that we get together with all of our family. I love that my kids ask me everyday if they can open a present everyday or they ask me a million times a day if it is christmas. But the older I get the more I am so greatful for the savior. And I try really hard to get my kids to understand the real meaning of christmas.

ky and arlee being angels

Silly kids





Waiting patiently to see santa

No comments:

Post a Comment