Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I can't believe it...










My Baby started Preschool today. I think I had a harder time with that than Ky going to kindergarten.Just because she is the baby and she is getting so big and i am not ready for her to be. But anyway she was super excited all morning every 5 min she was asking if it was time to go. She had lots fun. And one of her best little buddies from next door is in her class so that makes it fun for her.


Add and Weston in the car going to school.Add asked me if I was her school bus driver. Since ky gets to ride a bus she thinks she needs to. So mom's car is now a bus.


Add at school her her own desk, she thought it was pretty neat.


And most importantly they have some fun things to play on and that was her favorite today.

No comments:

Post a Comment