Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Monday, August 31, 2009

Special Day!!!


Ky turned 6 years old last thurs. Iam alittle late but he had a great day.He also started kindergarten on his b-day and had his first soccoer game. I can't believe he is 6 and in school. Time really does fly. He said his favorite part of school the first day was riding the bus. He has really likes school so far. After school I took him to his favorite place for lunch Mcdonald's (Yum) , then grandma and grandpa cowley came up and took him b-day shopping . He wanted a turtle and they were going to get ne for him. We met them at petsmart and found the turtels he seemed alittle nervous to hold it so I told him if he was going to be scrared of it he wasn't going to get it. So he held it for a min then he put it and it moved fast towards addie and I have never heard her scream so loud and ky jumped on top of me. Needless to say he didn't get a turtle , me and grandma has a great laugh. He got a scooter and camera instead. Then later that evening he had a soccer game he really got into it I was proud of him. His team won 5-1. After the game we went appelbee's for dinner. I think He had a great b-day. Yesterday we had a family, friend party. It was fun and I always am happy to make my kids birthday's fun and memorable.




He wanted a special b-day breakfast his favorite muffinsand doughnuts.
Just before leaving for school

Proud mom and sister.


In his classroom


At dinner addie was more interested in kys sundae he got, I don't know whhat's up with jade's look



Happy B-day boy






We had a pinata for the kids, the best part was watching jade and my brother jade try to hit it.





My bro Jade yes they were pushing the branch higher so he was having trouble hitting it it was funny.




With the help from grammie my nephew Briten even got a hit


Ky opening his gifts and we had cupcakes and ice cream, I had the kids make their own little monkey cupcakes.I hope Ky had a great Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment