Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Monday, February 2, 2009

Markers and a 2 year old


The past few weeks Addie keeps finding markers and coloring on herself, moms bed, the floor and the walls. I keep putting them up but she can always find one somwhere. The other day I got her some princess ones she loved them, she was coloring me a pic. i left the room for a minute and when I came back she had stamped her face. Silly kid and she thinks its so pretty. It is now mon and she still has stamps all over her face.

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute though, How can you be mad at that face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, your kids are so cute! I came acrossed your blog from Shayla and Trampus's yes I was blog surfing! Funny cuz that is why I am going Private, But weirdos are looking at ours so that is the true reason! I would love to keep looking at your blog and would love your email address so I can add you to ours when I go private so you can look at ours! it is courtneyandjustinlarsen.blogspot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I seen your blog on Jade and Maclee's too. How funny! Your kids are soo cute! I had the same problem with the markers so I went and got those color wonder markers and they were a life saver. Anyways.. I think I seen you and Maclee on Good Things Utah today. You guys are so cute! I will definalty add you to my list.
    Kailey

    ReplyDelete