Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Monday, February 16, 2009

Busy Weekeend

SO this isn't the best picture. But I have to take what I can get.My husband hates having his picture taken. Everytime I ask him to take a picture he ruins it by pulling some stupid looking face. And it always makes me so mad. I had my mom take this Valentines Day. At her house.Last friday we went down to wacth my brother play basketball against richfiled it was and awsome game.South Sevier won in overtime. It was fun to watch I will miss watcing him play. He is a senior this year and is a really good player. We didn't get to stay down very long .I had to get back to work sat but, it is always nice to go see family. I got to work pretty much all day on Valentine's not that it mattered because my husband hates the holiday. On Sunday we both had to talk in church that is one of my biggest fears.But I made it through ok. Today Jade has the day off. He took Ky to ride the horses and Addieand I went shopping for alittle bit. So all in all we had a pretty good weekend.





Ky and Mom

Dad and Addie

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, you have a very cute family!! Where are you living at??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute and they are getting so big. I love Ky's obsession with dressing up. That is one thing that I will always remember. I remember when it was shoes! :) I miss you so freaking much. Lets try to get together again!!!I know it is mostly my fault but I am promising to get better!

    ReplyDelete