Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Monday, October 17, 2011

sCHOOL dAYS:}



WOW... Yes way behind on this post as well! I was really sad that my baby was starting school. But now that it has been over a month, I have ajusted and enjoy my mornings to myself!! She was so excited to fineally get to got to ky's school and ride the bus with him..oh the things they think are fun!! She is loving school and has already learned so much. Ky is in the 2nd grade he loves school. And loves it as well. He actually gets sad when he misses school. I love that they both love school. I hope it sticls with them.

yes i followed the bus to the school




is that not the cutest












hANDSOME 2ND gRADER

















1 comment:

  1. Cute Kids as always! Its so sad to see your babies go to school but I bet its nice having some alone time! Keep Blogging cause I love reading about your cute kids!

    ReplyDelete