Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer hair do's for the girlies

I was asked to be guest blogger and do some cute, fun hairstyles. That is off the neck and will keep little girlies a little cooler the summer. I think they are all pretty easy and hope you can follow what i did. I put the pics on in backwards order so scroll down and read up. Thanks j&m eyecandy for asking me to do this. If you haven't checked out there etsy shoppe, you should they have lots fun hair accessories, jewlery and more. The blogsite is j&m'seyecandy.blogspot.com.

1- pretty cute right.. finish with a bow from j&m's eye candy!!












Miss addie likes her hair in a pony everyday. I hate just a plain old pony so I have been trying to spice the up a bit. I put 2 braids on each side and then add them to the big pony in the back. After you have one pony do as many braids in the pony as you wish. I just did 2.


2.



finsih it off with a bow or head band from j&m's eye candy..check out their esty shoppe. they have super cute stuff:)



































next you are going to kind of make it look like a flower. take
a strand of hair wrap it around and then bobbie pin it. keep taking a strand of hair untul you have made a flower. its cute if some of the hair stick sticking out all around. i think this is a cute do for the 4 th of july.


























braid the end. split the back into 2 sections. and make 2 ponies.









































section the hair like in the 1st style. your going to make a hole in the pony and stick the hair at the end through the hole. do this all the way across the hair.



3.
















finish it off with a cute flower from j&m's eye candy!!



add the pony from the top to the back.next you are going to take some hair and split in 2 and you are going to twist them together. and you will add hair each time you twist. Keep going to the back of the ear. make a pony tail or messy bun.










make apart at the top of the head and make a section for a pony tail(pic above),do that all across the head hooking each pony togehter. i usually do 4 across.

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute, wish I had a little girl to do fun up do's but I don't so I will just have to do this with my hair ;) Thanks for the super cute ideas...

    ReplyDelete