Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Friday, April 1, 2011

its what you make it

I know everyone has ups and downs in their lives and we never know why things happen. I have had a few ups and downs in the past while.And have been down in the dumps I have went from happy,to sad,to just plain mad. But this week I decided that I need to move past it and learn from it. I will never understand why these types of things happen, but I have tried to move past it and make the best out of the situation. So when things are not the way you have planned or turn out. Just say to your self "it's what I make of it"!!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,
    I am so sorry. You have such a good attitude. I'm so sad that I missed your Bunko. No more school after this month so hopefully I will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete