Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Santa Came

Wow I can't believe it has already come and gone. We had a great christmas. The kids made a haul this year oh wait I think they do every year. Ky was so excited he got up at 1:45. I told him I didn't think santa had come yet. So he went back to bed.We we got up around 7:00. We tried something new this year and had the kids play with what santa gave them. And then waited awhile to open the other gifts. It actually turned out better than planned. And we think we will have that be a tradition of ours. By the time they opened all their gifts it was around 3 in the afternoon. I liked that it wasn't all over within an hour.We would let them open a few at a time. And then wait an hour our so to open some more. Any --who we had a great day. We went and took breakfast to some friends and ate with them. And came home and hung out then jade's parents came up for a little while. It was nice to have some company for the day. I hope you all had a very merry christmas:)


ky left this cute note to santa askinf if he liked the cookies



Addie's stuff from santa





Ky's stuff from santa






Opening their Pj's



Christmas Eve






3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of opening a couple gifts, playing with them and waiting for awhile to open more. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun Addie for some reason looks so grown up in these pictures I dont like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that our kids are getting old enough to write their own cookie notes to santa -- I think its sooo cute. :-) Plus you look really pretty in that xmas eve picture (but you always look really good). I already miss hasseling you with txts about primary. :-(

    ReplyDelete