Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloweeeeen!!!



Just like every year my kids especially Ky change there minds at leat 10 times about what they want to be for halloween. They were going to be Mickey and Minnie since they both got ears when we went to disneyland this year, but that was short lived when they saw these costumes at wal mart one day. This was at the beginning of Sept. mind you. So we got them because there wasn't very many. ANy way Ky got home and had to try it on and the costume hit him at his ankels, i took it back hoping to get i bigger one and no such luck .So we did the best we could with what we had. jeans over it and it looked like he had 2 belts but oh well it worked right. On friday ky had a halloween parade at school and they each grade sang some songs it was cute and addie had to dress up to. On halloween Sat I got the kids pumpkin donughts for breakfast. And then later that night before trick or treating we had pizza. I try to make any holiday different than any ordinary day. We went out in the rain trick or treating with our friends it was fun and loved that my kids said thank you to everyone and addie would say HAPPY HALLOWEEN as well so cute. They got enough candy to last them prob tell christmas. At least I don't have to by them canfy for a while. We had a great halloween and don't worry ky is already plannin g for next year.

Ky trick or treating.. (really he can smile but not in any of these) I couldn't get addie to stop for a pic she was having to much fun going house to house


yee-haw





Howdy partners my name is WOODY



Aren'y they cute

















































1 comment:

  1. they are so cute! and you always make holidays so fun I hope as Briten gets older i will want to do fun things. I want to now but it would just be for me so hopefully as he gets older i will still have the desire

    ReplyDelete