Family

The Love of a Family is Lifes Greatest Blessing

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Fun

A few weeks a go addie and I went to SSHS homecoming football,mainly to watch my sister dance in the drill team. Addie couldn't wait to go and get her face painted. After she got her face painted she did not want to stay at the game she just wanted to leave so thankfully grandpa kelly didn't want to stay either, so he took her home and my mom and I got to stay and watch the team get killed. But it was fun. Its so weird to go back there they look so young it dosen't seem like i was there to long ago. Anyway the drill team is awesome and i loved watching them dance.
Last week was Fall break and Iwanted to so something fun with the kids so me and my friend brooke got together nad headed to gardner village. Little did we know it was a hot spot and it was very crowded. We had lunch there and walked around the shops. Addie got spider eyes and I could not talk ky into it. Anyway it was a fun day. I would like to go back sometime when its not so crowded.















Such a pretty girl





GO South Sevier!!






No comments:

Post a Comment